tawk.to is the world's most widely used business chat application, with over 4M active business users globally. We are looking to hire smart, reliable, and dedicated WordPress/WooCommerce Developer, who is an expert in OpenCart or PrestaShop.
To learn more about having a career at tawk.to, please visit: https://www.tawk.to/jobs-at-tawk-to/
If these Values struck a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
- Family-oriented – You understand that family comes before work.
- Honest – All we have in this world is our word.
- Teachable – We do not expect you to know everything, you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
- Loyal – Customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason.
- Reliable – You are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
- Develop and provide maintenance support for online e-commerce websites for clients.
- Find technical solutions to solve WordPress & WooCommerce problems
- Manage and delegate WordPress support tickets.
- Optimizing page speed of client websites
- Implementing SEO basic best practices in websites
- Migrating websites
- Working under tight deadlines
- At least 2 years of experience in WordPress Development
- Strong knowledge of WordPress Platform
- Expertise in WP Plugin Integration (WooCommerce, WPML, Membership plugins, etc.)
- Understands WP architecture and knows how to perform database and code optimization for WordPress.
- Excellent English communication skills – Can clearly and effectively convey the right information in written form; Has effective probing skills.
- Flexible – Willing to take on tasks, instructions, and/or work requests as needed.
- Customer-focused – Someone who is willing to go an extra mile for their customers.
- Resilient – Can work with less supervision, adapt to a fast-paced environment, and multi-task effectively.
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Familiar with Google Suite, cloud services, and other online tools
- Amenable to work on US hours
- Amenable to work 20 hours per week
- Amenable to work in PH Holidays
Basic Technical Requirements:
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs: i3 5th gen and above/AMD equivalent; 8GB RAM; Mozilla or Chrome installed
- A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10MBPS with a backup internet connection
- A noise-canceling headset/headphone
- A quiet and dedicated workspace at home
The pay structure is competitive and interesting. Speak to us to learn more!