tawk.to is the world's most widely used business chat application, with over 4M active business users globally. We are looking to hire a smart, reliable, and dedicated Webmaster who will be responsible for coding and modifying website layouts based on specifications.
If these Values struck a chord, then you may just be the next High-flyer we are looking for:
Family-oriented – You understand that family comes before work.
Honest – All we have in this world is our word.
Teachable – We do not expect you to know everything, you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
Loyal – Customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason.
Reliable – You are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
The position is responsible for coding and modifying websites layouts based on specifications
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of UI, HTML, and CSS.
- Ability to develop in PHP
- Good understanding of partial page updates
- Basic knowledge of resizing images
- Understanding of product collection and tags in Shopify
- Know how to utilize a child theme in WordPress
- Understanding of the foundation of web security such SSL management Details on tasks
- Add new pages or posts
- Edit content: text, images, slideshow
- Create custom content such forms, blogs and add shortcodes
- Add new themes
- Update WordPress plugins
- Upgrade PHP version when requested by the hosting company
- Upgrade WordPress platform version
- Setup new stores
- Customize functions such as display SKU, hide short description
- Setup product gallery
- Setup shipping as required
- Add topic pages
- Add products/category images
- Bulk handling of product lists editing
- Bulk handling of product images
- Modify template using cloud tools from nop-templates.com
- Create new pages
- Add new products/category and their images
- Edit theme css
- Add content such as PDF, maps and video
- Create new forms
- Add formulas to form result pages as needed
- Add tools such as email notification and printing
Search Engine Optimization
- Edit website based on Google Analytics as requested
- Know how to use the Google search console to fix visibility issues
- Use Yoast plugin in WordPress
- Use Meta tags in HTML
- Use Shopify SEO segment
- Excellent English communication skills – Can clearly and effectively convey the right information in written form; Has effective probing skills
- Flexible – Willing to take on tasks, instructions, and/or work requests as needed
- Customer-focused – Someone who is willing to go an extra mile for their clients
- Resilient – Can work with less supervision, adapt to a fast-paced environment, and multi-task effectively
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Familiar with Google Suite, cloud services, and other online tools
- Amenable to work on US hours
- Amenable to work on 40hours/week
- Amenable to work in PH Holidays
Basic Technical Requirements
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs: i3 5th gen and above/AMD equivalent; 8GB RAM; Mozilla or Chrome installed
- A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10MBPS with a backup internet connection
- A quiet and dedicated workspace at home
The pay structure is competitive and interesting. Speak to us to learn more!