tawk.to is the world's most widely used business chat application, with over 4M active business users globally. We are looking to hire smart, reliable, and dedicated Marketing Specialist, who has a background in B2C and will assist our clients with all Marketing efforts.
To learn more about having a career at tawk.to, please visit: https://www.tawk.to/jobs-at-tawk-to/
If these Values struck a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
- Family-oriented – You understand that family comes before work.
- Honest – All we have in this world is our word.
- Teachable – We do not expect you to know everything, you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
- Loyal – Customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason.
- Reliable – You are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
- Assist with all marketing efforts
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using Web analytics tools
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in Digital Marketing or equivalent
- A good foundation of marketing analytics and reporting
- Deep understanding of B2C digital and social media paid strategies
- Hands-on experience across various DSP, including but not limited to GMP and FBM
- Knowledge of marketing automation platform such as HubSpot is a plus
- E-commerce or start-up background is a plus
- Good level of English and communication skills – Can clearly and effectively convey the right information in written form; Has effective probing skills
- Flexible – Willing to take on tasks, instructions, and/or work requests as needed
- Customer-focused – Someone who is willing to go an extra mile for their customers
- Resilient – Can work with less supervision, adapt to a fast-paced environment, and multi-task effectively
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Familiar with Google Suite, cloud services, and other online tools
- Amenable to work 40 hours a week
- Amenable to work in PH Holidays
Basic Technical Requirements:
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs: i3 5th gen and above/AMD equivalent; 8GB RAM; Mozilla or Chrome installed
- A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10MBPS with a backup internet connection
- A noise-canceling headset/headphone
- A quiet and dedicated workspace at home
The pay structure is competitive and interesting. Speak to us to learn more!