tawk.to is the world's most widely used business chat application, with over 4 million active business users globally. We are looking to hire smart, reliable, and dedicated Virtual Assistant, who has a background in Content Writing and SEO to assist one of our clients. Social Media Expert/Content Curator who will maintain social media presence across all industries as well as curate relevant articles and write blog posts.
To learn more about having a career at tawk.to, please visit: https://www.tawk.to/jobs-at-tawk-to/
If these Values struck a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
- Family-oriented – You understand that family comes before work.
- Honest – All we have in this world is our word.
- Teachable – We do not expect you to know everything, you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
- Loyal – Customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason.
- Reliable – You are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
- Maintain social media presence across all business industries
- Manage social media platforms of the business via Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
- Curate relevant articles for each company
- Curate and write basic content and write blog posts
- Must have proven experience in Social Media Management or Digital Marketing
- Experience in content writing
- Experience in using Hootsuite
- Experience in managing social media platforms and creating content
- Someone who is marketing-minded and has experienced working closely with graphic designers
- Knowledge and experience on how to post on various social media platforms as well as how they work and how to create specific content on each platform
- Virtual Assistant experience of at least one year
- Excellent English communication skills – Can clearly and effectively convey the right information in verbal and written form; Has active listening skills and effective probing skills
- Flexible – Willing to take on tasks, instructions, and/or work requests as needed
- Customer-focused – Someone who is willing to go an extra mile for their customer
- Familiar with Google Suite, cloud services, and other online tools
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Resilient – Can work with less supervision, adapt in a fast-paced environment, and multi-task effectively
- Amenable to work on US hours (Eastern Timezone)
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
- Amenable to work in PH Holidays
Basic Technical Requirements:
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs: i3 5th gen and above/AMD equivalent; 8GB RAM; Mozilla or Chrome installed
- A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10MBPS with a backup internet connection
- A noise-canceling headset/headphone
- A quiet and dedicated workspace at home
The pay structure is competitive and interesting. Speak to us to learn more!