Content Writer at tawk.to
- Do you love to write?
- Do your friends and colleagues turn to you for help with the latest apps?
- Have you built websites, installed plug-ins, and set up integrations?
tawk.to is the world's most widely used business chat application with over 4 million active business users globally.
We are looking to hire a smart, reliable, and dedicated Content Writer with exceptional communication skills to write and edit new articles for our Knowledge Base.
As a content writer for the tawk.to Knowledge Base, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Learn tawk.to inside and out and be able to explain how to set up the software and complete tasks to meet user goals (get your free account here: www.tawk.to)
- Write Knowledge Base articles that match the voice of our existing articles
- Edit any articles assigned to you to ensure clear communication and style guide compliance
- Write other content as requested, depending on current needs
- Experience writing and publishing content
- Excellent English communication skills, including grammar and syntax — you’ve mastered the language and know when to break the rules and when to keep them
- Fluency with technology and apps
- The ability to clearly communicate how to use technology step-by-step — tutoring or teaching experience is a plus
- Active listening skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Google Suite, cloud services, and other online tools
A successful candidate will be ...
- Teachable — we do not expect you to know everything; you just have to be willing to learn and grow
- Reliable — you are the type of person your friends and family know they can rely on
- Flexible — willing to take on tasks, instructions, and/or work requests as needed
- Customer-focused — someone who is willing to go an extra mile for their customers
- Resilient — can work with less supervision, adapt in a fast-paced environment, and multi-task effectively
What you will gain:
- You will gain experience writing for a rapidly growing SaaS company that developed the world’s number one chat application
- You will enable businesses worldwide to communicate effectively and better serve their customers
- You will be challenged and supported while making a difference for millions of readers
Why tawk.to is a great place to work:
We are a highly motivated, friendly and globally distributed team. Our company has grown, but we're still a small team. Everyone that delivers in their area can have and make a big impact, and there are career growth opportunities for our highest achievers.
Basic Technical Requirements
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with a Mozilla or Chrome browser
- A consistent and stable internet connection
- A quiet workspace where you can focus
Job Type: Part-time or full-time opportunities are available
Is this the writing opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Let’s tawk!
Click the "Apply To Position" button now!