tawk.to is the world's most widely used business chat application, with over 4M active business users globally. We are looking to hire a smart, reliable, and dedicated Digital Marketing Expert with exceptional Engagement and Community Management skills.
If these values strike a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
Family-oriented: You understand that family comes before work.
Honest: All we have in this world is our word.
Teachable: We do not expect you to know everything; you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
Loyal: Customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason.
Reliable: You are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
Be the point of contact for online visitors and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community and drive participation
Be able to act as the voice of the brand and create and manage community discussions
Key deliverables include:
Community Engagement and Outreach
- Foster a sense of community around the brand by building relationships with the community
- Stimulate engagement by interacting with fans and followers
- Engage in online conversations (respond to comments and requests) about the features, products, and brand
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, content creators, top contributors
- Identify influencers in the immigration space; seek partnerships and collaboration opportunities
Social Media Management
- Manage the company’s social media accounts (Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Twitter, LinkedIn and Quora), create regular social media posts, and respond to comments
- Increase online presence on other websites through comments and discussion forums
- Create engaging content for all platforms Social Media and the website, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, and FAQs
- Encourage Influencers and top contributors to write guest blogs or share their immigration stories on our website
- Update website to ensure the most current information is displayed and maintain consistency between the website and social media content
- Moderate: review content reported by the community and take necessary action (delete, approve, suspend, etc.)
- Drive traffic from Social media to the company’s website to increase conversions and brand awareness
- Customize existing email template to drive conversions
- Newsletters for email marketing
- Understand community needs and relay community feedback to internal stakeholders
- Deep knowledge in using the following platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, and Facebook Groups
- Experience in Engagement and Community Management
- Excellent English communication skills — can clearly and effectively convey the right information in verbal and written form
- Has active listening skills and effective probing skills
- Flexible — willing to take on tasks, instructions, and/or work requests as needed
- Customer-focused – someone who is willing to go an extra mile for their customers
- Resilient — can work with less supervision, adapt in a fast-paced environment, and multi-task effectively
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Familiar with Google Suite, cloud services, and other online tools
- Amenable to work during US hours
- Amenable to work on PH Holidays
Basic Technical Requirements
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs:
- Processor: Core i5
- Browser: Mozilla or Chrome
- OS: Windows 10
- RAM: 8GB
- A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10Mbps with a backup internet connection
- A quiet and dedicated workspace at home